Lulugray is an apparel business operating in the UK.
Lulugray may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
This policy is effective from 09/04/2019.
Why we collect your personal data:
For people visiting our website, customers purchasing products and enquiries we may collect data that allows us to:
- Make our website and shopping experience more tailored for you
- Send out marketing or communications to you if you give your express consent
- Provide our products to you
- Manage any registered account(s) you hold with us
- Verify your identity
- Contact you for market research purposes so that we can provide a better service to you
- Manage delivery of our products to you.
Lulugray may collect the following information about you:
- Your name, age range and gender
- Your contact details such as postal address including billing and delivery addresses, telephone numbers (including mobile numbers) and e-mail address, purchases and orders made by you
- Your on-line browsing activities on our website
- Your password(s)
- When you make a purchase or place an order with us, your payment card details
- Your communication and marketing preferences
- Your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses
- Your location, such as postcode
- Your correspondence and communications with us
- Other publicly available personal data, including anything which you have shared via a public platform (such as a Twitter feed, Instagram or public Facebook page or other social media platforms).
The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests; monitoring and improving our website and services, complying with our duties and exercising our rights under a contract for the sale of goods to our customers and complying with any legal obligations for legal claims required by companies of the law.
Our website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
Providing your personal data to others
We may share your personal data to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes, and on the legal bases, set out in this policy.
We may also disclose data to our suppliers or subcontractors such as Mailchimp for email newsletters, and Shopify for online sales.
We also use the payment providers Paypal, and Google pay, if customers select these options as a method of payment.
International transfers of your personal data
We provide information about the circumstances in which your personal data may be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
- https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies(Internet Explorer);
- https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411(Safari); and
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Retaining and deleting personal data
We will retain your information for as long as is needed to ensure we comply with our legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of personal data.
The data we hold would:
- Normally personal data which will be retained for a minimum period of 2 years and a maximum period of 7 years following the date it was collated.
- In some instances, it is not possible for us to specify in advance the timeframe for when your personal data will be retained. In such cases, we will determine the period of retention based on the following criteria:
On whether you are a customer or not.
- Customer data supplied at time of purchasing items from Lulugray will be retained for a maximum of 7 years.
- Enquiry data will be held for longer if it is deemed that the prospect/customer is still interested in hearing from us. Or if they have unsubscribed, this is so that we can ensure they are excluded from communications.
- We may retain your personal data where such retention is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another person.
Your rights and controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com. Or by managing your subscription from the emails we send you.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may ask us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; it may be subject to:
- the payment of a fee (currently fixed at GBP 10); and
- the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport plus a copy of a utility bill showing your current address).
This website is owned and operated by Lulugray Limited. This business is operated in the UK.
You can contact us:
- by post, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain our postal address.
- using our website contact form
Data protection officer
Our data protection officer's contact details can be obtained by emailing email@example.com