We hope you are satisfied with your purchases, however if you have items that are unsuitable please read our Returns policy below.
How do I return?
- Please fill out our Returns Form ensuring you add in your order number;
- Enclose the completed Returns Form with your parcel;
- Return to Address shown on Returns Form;
- Don't have a returns form? Email us on email@example.com;
- Please note we no longer offer exchanges.
What items are returnable?
- Items can be returned within 14 days of receipt of your shipment;
- The items must be received back in their original condition;
- The items must be unwashed and unworn;
- The items must be returned in the original packaging with swing tags still attached;
- Items of a delicate fabric must not be returned with any snags or pulls;
- Please ensure there are no make-up or fake tan marks on the garments;
- Please ensure items are not contaminated with smoke or perfumes.
What items are non-refundable?
- Earrings are non-returnable for hygiene reasons;
- Swimwear without the hygiene sticker intact cannot be returned.
Are there any charges for return?
- You are responsible for the return shipping charges;
- Always obtain your proof of postage - We need this to track your return!
- You are liable for the package until it has been delivered to us, so we recommend that you send the item tracked;
- If you have sent your parcel untracked and your parcel goes missing, you will need to put in a claim with your courier to cover the loss. We recommend items are returned using Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked and Signed For or 2nd Class Tracked and Signed;
- Merchandise returned outside of our 14-day policy will not be accepted and will be returned if you pay for its return.
How soon will I get my refund?
- Once your return is received, inspected and approved for refund, we will send you an email confirmation to notify you that your refund has been processed;
- It takes up to 5 business days for our returns team to process your parcel;
- It can sometimes take up to 5 days for funds to reach your account;
- The original cost of shipping and handling is not refundable.
If you receive merchandise that has been damaged in transit, or has a fault, then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide photographic evidence. Please note that damaged items will only be accepted if photographic evidence is provided to us with 24 hours of receipt.